Creative drone Photography
Photo FlyBoy is a leader in providing commercial aerial videography, and photography. Dallas, TX.
Photo FlyBoy aerial photography is based out of Dallas, TX. Be secure in the fact Photo FlyBoy employees will conduct your business in a safe and responsible manner.
Photo FlyBoy has an arsenal of equipment and experience. With over 20 years RC experience and 7 years flying UAV’s / Drones. We are constantly upgrading our equipment to make sure we stay on the cutting edge. We currently use a DJI Inspire 2 and Phantom 4 Pro both capable of recording 4K video up to 60 fps and photos at 20.4 MP!
What does that mean for you?
- Impeccable safety record
- Insured to 2M liability
- Years of experience and many happy clients.
- Reliability and consistency
- Downloadable videos and images
- High-quality 4K video at 60 fps
- Easy workflow for common formats for post-production in filmmaking
- SDI and HDMI ports support broadcasting at 1080i 50 fps and 720p 60 fps
- Drone operation is our full-time occupation, therefore, we can accommodate your schedule and deadlines.
- 4-Wheel drive to access remote areas.
- Generator to charge batteries and all devices.
- UAS Permit for North Carolina
It is the tendency of many companies to go thru 3rd party vendors so secure drone pilots. In so doing you end up with inexperienced, weekend hobbyists instead of full-time drone professionals. There is a difference between well-trained pilots and “guys with drones.” Which group are you willing to stake your reputation on?
See our Work
Here is a sample of the work we’ve done.
Can we operate in Controlled Airspace?
Thanks to the rollout of the new LAANC system we can fly in controlled airspace within minutes or up to 36 hrs. LAANC stands for “Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability. Prior to the LAANC system, it could take up to 90 days to receive clearance to fly in controlled airspace. The current system is up and running in South Central United States as one of the first areas to have this option available.
We use Skyward and Airmap to plan and secure flights within controlled airspace. We also keep flight records for each flight including the flight path, speed, altitude, time, and battery status. This ensures that we follow all FAA rules and guidelines for Small Unmanned Aircraft. Rest assured you are in safe hands and are complying with all Laws and regulations set forth by the FAA and local authorities.